Tuesday, June 01, 2010

"..the more you burn me, the more I'm fragrant"

ok entry kedua hari ini.
(haha gila no life asyik menghadap kompiter je. booohooo)

Sebab satu dunia pun tengah marah ni dengan Israel tengin tu,
aku tetiba teringat satu lagu Kareem Salama - Generous Peace,
nah layan..

This fool throws wet stones at me, insists on attempts to break my nerve
But I hate to respond to the anger and feed the fuel in those ugly words
They ask me why I say nothing at all, like I don't have any self-respect
I say "Gentleman, I'm like incense. The more you burn me, the more I'm fragrant"

Chorus: And I don't feel the need to act violently, and I don't feel desire to fan the fire
You can say what you want about me, but I lace the lines of these times
With generous peace

There's a thin line between virtue and fear, and it's funny how they appear
Both demanding restraint and control and it's enough that I know it's clear
That I'm not scared of you; I'm scared of me, and I live by controlling my fool
'Cause you're a fool enough for the both of us, but I still try to find the good in you

Chorus

I know it's hard to listen to the words you just can't stand
It's gonna more than a fist to enlighten an ignorant man
And don't you see how we fear the patient eyes of a lion?
And don't you how we fear those lions in their silence?

Chorus


Ok, tu saja..
sementara tengah rajin berblog nih, jangan ditegur.

No comments: